top of page

Fitness and nutrition : Myths and Breakthroughs

For any ideology to exist in this world, people need to understand and formulate the amount of information they understand and make of it. One such ideology is fitness and nutrition and in this particular subject people have the most conflicting views whatsoever. The situation is at a drastic phase where every individual’s perseverance of the principle is regarded as facts. To clear misconceptions about the advice you got from your gym bros, here is the list of the tips you need to get rid of these nutrition “advice” and focus on real nutrition nd fitness.

Hitting the gym vigorously

It isn’t necessary to hit the gym 6 days a week and 2 hours a day to build a good physique. Working out 3-4 days in a week can be sufficient to build an efficient physique. What builds good posture and physique is lifting intense weights and increasing the load with the span of time, so it is irrelevant how many days of the week you work out unless you are not increasing the load you can lift.

Clean and safe eating to lose fat

No, what directs fat increase or misfortune is calories. At the point when you are attempting to lose muscle versus fat, the amount you eat consistently supersedes what you eat. You ought to have a reasonable eating routine. It must contain 80% of entire natural food sources and the remainder of the 20% calories can emerge out of food sources that you like to savour like junk food. Remember to be in a caloric cutoff.

Carbs are Awful

No, carbs are not awful, they are acceptable and are important. When trying to get fit, carbs are an essential component. Carbohydrates, being the essential and favoured wellspring of energy for your body, assist you with preparing all the more dangerously when contrasted with fat. Complex carbs, for example, beans and vegetables are awesome wellsprings of protein and fiber particularly for veggie lovers.For the myth that you can gain weight by eating carbs, you gain weight only when you eat more than the required amount. Excess carbohydrates lead to weight gain.

Eating at the right time

We consume caloric food i.e filled with calories and the number of calories intake measures for the amount of energy acquired by the body. In layman’s terms, a calorie will provide the amount of energy at any time, if the intake is more than the required energy, the body starts to retain this as fat.

Muscle confusion

Why are you hoping to confuse your muscles to build and gain strength? This goal cannot be achieved with that approach. Strength comes with practice and changing your routine every 4-6 weeks will not show you significant results, rather following a basic regime and gaining on that as you gain strength and pushing yourself a little more at the gym might help you. This will determine how much strength you have gained based on the fact on which weight yo started and what you can lift at the time of determination.

5 views0 comments
bottom of page